1. Students are expected to follow classroom behavior guidelines while in the media center.
2. Student visitors to the media center must be accompanied by their classroom teacher or present a pass upon arrival.
3. Students are expected to treat materials, the facility, and all staff with respect and courtesy.
4. Students may talk quietly in the media center when they are not having a lesson or program. Students who are disruptive will be isolated or asked to leave.
5. Gum, candy, drinks, and food are not allowed in the center because of the carpet and the computers.